Saturday, August 11, 2007

stupid knees


yeah, so i'm not that old. why is my knee killing me after jogging a mile on a treadmill?? WTF?! ultra lame. my coworkers keep telling me something about glucosamine chondroitin (no idea how to spell it and too lazy to look it up before hitting post) but i shouldnt have to take weird supplements. thats for old people.

I wonder if the photo to the right has something to do with my knee pain? Naaaa, probably not.

Angelle is having some contractions, i wonder if Erin is coming tonight? Another kid is really going to cramp the wakeboarding. I hope i get that video of my backroll soon so i can post it on ewetoob and be cool like the rest of the world who posts their videos. if you're bord check out Flight of the Conchords on youtube. some funny stuff, although kind of Tenacious D ish (aka, rip off). but still funny.

Pimp my ride is a sweet show. i dont often frequent the tv during the day, and especially not MTV, but this is MTV Ocho so i figure its cool. the stuff they do to these trucks is SWEET. they just put a fireplace in the back of this chicks blazer. they also put sweet monitors and crap. I wonder if they have ever pimped a corolla? Someone submit me for this show. please.

4 comments:

stacy said...

i'll nominate you and they'll put a collapsable ramp that comes outta the back of the trunk, and your car will transform into a sweet as boat that i'll drive while you wakeboard.

stacy said...

i dont know how to drive a boat does that matter?

Bleeber said...

Dude. Flight of the Conchords. Not Funny.

Bleeber said...

Maybe we can get Pimp My Ride to make your car wheelchair accessible old man. :)