Monday, August 6, 2007

Post numero uno

Well, everyone talks about how cool blogging is, and i figure i need to be "with it" or "hip" or whatever it is the kids are using the days. How old am i?! i'm sure if you're older than 29 you're telling me to shut up.

Anyway, i'm mostly doing this so i can figure out how to do stuff for Angelle's blog. You can decide if I have interesting stuff to say. If so, great! If not, shove off!

Angelle and I are currently watching the finale of Hells Kitchen season 3. down to Rock and Bonnie. ooh, do you feel the tension mounting like a rabbit in heat? I sure do!

Am i supposed to talk about myself? I dunno. I guess this is like a journal or diary? If you're here you probably know me. If you're here and you dont know me, stop stalking me!

Okay, this is probably pretty long. The End.

2 comments:

Angelle said...

Here is your first comment.

Keri Donald said...

My 15 year old cousin from L.A. is here visiting and she's been saying "chill" lots. I guess that's the "hip" word of the younger generation. :)