Monday, August 27, 2007

Research Triangles

Thats where we are now. Drove over to Durham to see Stacy and Landon for the day. Also to drop my parents off. THey are going to visit the Wrigleys for a bit before headindg back to FLA. Landon is a tad shy, but its cute to see him and Leah.

My dad had some fun with Wii bowling yesterday. I taught my mom, and she wasnt half bad. THen i played tennis with my dad, and he was okay at that, but then in bowling, he got a little too into it, and he brought his arm up and knocked into the coffee table. SO now there is a chip out of the coffee table, and wood pieces lodged into the front sensor of the controller, and it makes a weird rattling noise. Great. Moral of the story, dont let anyone over 50 play Wii. Maybe Erica's dad is better than mine. All her controllers still work, so I'd assume so.

We're about to head to the pool, funtimes!

4 comments:

Nikki said...

hahahahhahhahahahahahah.....

Mike said...

i know, right?? oi vey STeve!

K8THEGR8 said...

lol! That's hilarious! Your dad is a sport for playing Wii.

Erica Lynn said...

Didn't I tell you the whole store about my dad playing Wii with us? I had bought him his own .. was going to give it to him for his birthday .. but he threw his back out playing wii golf! Anyways thats why I ended up with the extra wii to sell on ebay :P