Wednesday, August 15, 2007

How many hours will i sleep tonight?

I hope its at least 6. I think i'm gonna head back to work tomorrow since Stacy is now here too, and leah will be in preschool half a day. not much for me to do. Also i'd rather save days for when all the grandparents are gone. Then i'm sure Angelle will need some help at home. Well, not that she cant do it, but ya know.

Angelle and Stacy are currently watching So you think you can Dance. grammy is holding Erin. and i'm debating on whether or not to eat some cookies. OH! i forgot to also thank Tiffany for the cookies she made for us. They were SUPER good also. DIdnt mean to leave you out Tiff!

If you havent checked out Nikki's new blog design, go there! Halle is super cute.

Congrats to Keri for being an Aunt! Kelson and Erin are 19 hours apart. Babies babies everywhere...

Hey now, you're a blogger, get your blog on, go blog... (that one was kinda weak. its hard to be creative when you're not all loopy from lack of sleep. i guess i should post more at 2 am)

2 comments:

Laurie said...

You know, I make you dinner and cookies, I lend you painting supplies, I watch your kid while your wife naps...

The least you could do is add me to your blog list, you jerk :)

Mike said...

ha ha, oops. sorry!