Sunday, August 19, 2007

Erin's first outing

so we went to Dave & Busters yesterday for Bryan's 30th birthday. i know, hes old right?! it was fun to get the family out. Erin did fine. she slept most of the way, and Angelle was able to feed her with her shawl thingy. I dont know. check her blog for more details if you're interested. :)

Also i'm redesigning our main website. Its gonna rock, and you wont have to visit 3 different sites anymore. just 1. :) you'll see. Also, because of this, i removed the links from my blog. I didnt want to hurt anyones feeling (all you silly girls) by forgetting someone's, so they're all gone. Are you happy? you couldnt play nicely and its taken away.

Also, go cowboys. they beat the broncos last night. i know its only preseason, but any loss the cowboys or bucs can hand the broncos, its cool with me.

THings at home are pretty good. leah still likes to help and hold erin. erin is sleeping/feeding good. so, knock on wood, as leah would say 'its not so bad'.

Anyone want to come up and go to the UF/SC game in columbia this year? its november 10 if you're interested.

Also, anyone want to find some VC's to help finance a Good skatepark in charlotte? there are two small ones at public parks, but nothing outstanding. I want vans to come build one like they have in orlando.

1 comment:

Danelle said...

I haven't made it to a D&B's yet.
(Sounds like a good time, though.)

I know there's one in Michigan.
(Somewhere.)

I was just blog browsing.
I forget exactly what was searched.

I'm not much into Goth-ness.
However, I do adore Tim Burton.

Being happy is nice.