Sunday, August 12, 2007

Here are my recent ultra-lame blog quotes that you may find amusing or moronic:

"Might as well face it i'm addicted to blog"

"Thats blogtastic"

"Is that a blog in your pocket? or are you just happy to blog me?"

"I'm sorry, all questions must be submitted by blog and will be answered by blog in 4 to 6 weeks"

"my blog smells of rich mahogany"

"my blog ate a whole wheel of cheese"

"my blog can beat up your blog"

"your blog is so fat, that when you type an 'X' in it, helicopters try to land on it"

"your blog is so dumb, that it thinks wikipedia is the shorter version of monthlypedia"

"snoop bloggy blog"

"harry blogger"

"blogwarts school of blogcraft and bloggery"

"blogidural"

on that one...i'm takin a nap

1 comment:

Nikki said...

WOW. I think you do need to rest! :) Love the hourly blog entries though!