Thursday, February 19, 2009

Comments about SNL last week

1. The Jonas Brothers are HORRIBLE. Horrible songs, horrible singing, horrible everything. Britney Spears was seriously better. and she wasnt that good. I really hope Megan doesnt like them. They are probably worse for this country than GM, Wamu, and the stimulus bill combined.

2. The Wii Wario skit was pretty good. If you havent seen it, here ya go.

3. The return of Edible Pampers. Still funny! Tasty flavors like Harvest Cheddar! MMM!

4. Sadly, no Shweaty Balls.

5. Seriously, Jonas Brothers = AWFUL. Complete Garbage. Yeah i'm jealous that no talent losers can make money and be famous. Aren't you?!?

2 comments:

Rhiannon said...

I agree, I cant' stand the Jona's brothers.

The Wii skit was freaking hilarious!

megAstar said...

I love that you automatically assume that I like them! I'm...offended? Not really, though. I don't own any of their music but I think they are ok. They were good on the Grammy's singing w/Stevie Wonder. And I respect them for writing their own music and playing instruments. So there!
P.S. SNL is still supposed to be a comedy show, right? Just checking.