Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Babies / Munchbox Plenty?!?!?

First, congrats to the Stewarts!!!

Second...Oi, so i didnt even want to admit this, but oh well. Laugh at me. I deserve it. So i heard this song on Matt's boat while wakeboarding sunday (which rocked by the way, but more on that next paragraph) and it was pretty good. Sounded kinda Killers-ish, but still good. So its kinda stuck in my head and i get home and search for what new band it was...and its freakin Matchbox 20!!!! WTF?! uggh. so yeah, i liked a matchbox20 song. although to be fair, i had no idea it was them, and i still dont think it sounds like them. Its that "How far weve come" song. check it out. its actually kinda catchy.

In previous news, yeah wakeboarding was awesome. I'm solidly hitting wake to wake jumps now. had a few decent indy grabs, getting close to a melon and tail grab. And the water was just so darn nice sunday morning. the lake was low, so it was hard to find good water, but when we did, it was awesome. blue skies. a tad cool, but the water was warm. heavenly.

See y'all in Florida next week. GO GATORS!!! beat those tigers!! seriously, we need to rebound huge after the auburn debachle. we cant lose to two different tigers in consecutive weeks, can we? i surely hope not.

8 comments:

Rachel said...

HA! I know exactly what song you're talking about it. Looks like someone hired a new producer or songwriter...

Angelle said...

I told you Matchbox 20 wasn't as bad as you claimed.

Mandi said...

HAHAHA!! Angelle was the one that turned me on to Matchbox 20. Rob Thomas...mmm... anyway. Can't wait to see you this weekend! Do you guys want to watch the Jags and the Bears/Packers game?

stacy said...

haha, thats So funny b/c that is SO my favorite song right now. I was at work the other night at like 2am rockin out to it from their webpage....nice call. Yeah, i wasnt too fond of them either but that song is good!

Christina said...

I like it too and I rarely listen to anything other than kids music these days

The Ayers Family said...

check out www.christrapper.com. He is my favorite musician. Amazing songwriter.

The Ayers Family said...

by the way the guy i mentioned above has a band called The Push Stars (who aren't doing much right now so he is solo), but the drummer from The Push Stars (www.pushstars.com), Ryan McMillan, is now the drummer for matchbox 20

megAstar said...

I'm glad you've finally opened your eyes to the wonder that is matchbox 20. It is good stuff, as I've said since high school!!!