Wednesday, September 5, 2007

its back...

Wakeboarding Wednesday is back!! Angelle is a peach. She had the kids all day and didnt mind me going wakeboarding. What a super wife i have. AND she found time to clean the house. she gets a gold star in my book.

Riding tonight was so awesome after not going for a few weeks. Weather was warm, water was warm, lake was calm...perfect. I felt out of practice, but still threw some crazy tricks. Tried the backroll again, but didnt come any closer than last time. Also attempted what I thought was a 360 (which is hard because you have to handle pass) but apparently i spinned too much and they said it looked like a 720 or a mobius. I dunnno. wish i caught it on video so i could see what it looked like.

This new guy came out and he apparently was a competitive collegiate gymnast and pro wakeboarder. He was totally ridiculous...in one pass he probably landed like 8 crazy hard tricks. Inverted grabbed spins. So sick. super fun to watch and a nice guy too. he helped us all out with what we were doing wrong. which was a lot. :)

But yeah, great to get back out on the lake. So made me want to get a boat. I want to ride 4 times a week, not just 1. I think i realized that its worth it to have a boat, and not a new car. so, that will be the future savings plan. WE had planned to get one in florida, and i think that plan is back.

so maybe after Hive tokyo drift, hive will drift back to NC and we can hit the lake on our boat. here's hoping...

2 comments:

Angelle said...

I agree with the boat. Let's do it!

Nikki said...

I love that you gave public recognition to how awesome your wife is. Also that you called her a peach. Nice. :)