Tuesday, September 25, 2007

football and banks

So last weekend was a rockin good football weekend. Gators won, Longhorns won, Cowboys won, Bucs won. 4 for 4. Tony Romo is ridic good right now. hope he can keep it up.

In case you didnt know, I started a new job at a new bank Monday. Wachovia is now my new home. Went from the blue and red to the blue and green.

Ran a treadmill 5k tonight. actually ran one last saturday also. time saturday: 37:34. time tonight: 34:27. WOOHOO! my legs are now killing me, but s'all good. not wakeboarding tomorrow so i need some exercise.

i cant believe The Office is now in syndication. TBS has it at 10 and 10:30. how sweet is that? I'm watching it right now if you couldnt guess. I'm also full of fruit, cuz i was hungry after running.

okay, now time for sleep. goodnight

4 comments:

Keri Donald said...

I meant to email you today to ask about the "new job". Both you and Angelle have mentioned you having a new job, but not if it was at a new place or a new position or what. Tell us more. :)

Christina said...

I was wondering the same as Keri. I thought it must be "top secret". I was afraid to ask for fear of death :-)

Good luck with your running. I can't wait to start exercising for real again.

Mandi said...

I agree - More on the job! You're at a bank? I didn't know you were at the red and blue one either. ALSO, you forgot the JAGS won against the BRONCOS! WOOHOO!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.