Saturday, September 27, 2008

way to blow gaytors

UGGH. nothing needs to be said about the piss poor performance today. except that the offense looked horrific for about 55 out of 60 minutes, and the defense was fair, except they let 31 points go on them. oh yeah, and special teams? horrible too obviously.

I did run a 5k at the gym. Didnt stop to walk at all! first time ever i have been able to do that without taking walk breaks in the middle. it felt pretty darn good.

In other news, anyone got open jobs for web/interaction designers? I hope it doesnt happen, but it sure looks like someone's gonna buy Wachovia, and then who knows what will happen. YAY FOR THE ECONOMY!!!!

Congratulations lenders for giving mortgages to people who couldnt afford it! You really screwed America. Now the government has to bail them out, so America doesnt totally collapse, and who gets to pay for it? Us hard workers who actually COULD afford our mortgage. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

all in all, its been a great weekend!

Oh yeah, and to top it all off, Charlotte has been out of gas since like Tuesday. There have been a few random moments when a station or two will get gas, but of course the lines are wrapped around the building. some people have waited 5 hours, others have camped out, others have fought over it. Its ridiculous. not that not having gas for a week, is anywhere near as bad as the poor people who are homeless. But ya know, its an annoyance to me, so I can complain about it. if you think i'm a whiner, dont read my blog!!

so, i'm gasless, potentially jobless, and the gators Suck. but at least i have my health. as do my kids. :)

2 comments:

Rhiannon said...

Why is Charlotte out of gas? You should really move back to FL, we never run out of gas (unless there is a huge hurricane coming right for us)and I am sure you could find a better job here too! Just and idea...

Anonymous said...

I think Rhiannon is right- Move back to Florida, We have lots of Gas Lots of cheap homes now with all the Losers going bankrupt and walking away from their homes. Let me know I am a great recruiter who can find you a job.