Thursday, May 15, 2008

Top Albums in my iPod

Was listening to my iPod on the busride home today (havent listened to it in awhile) and thought I'd post the top albums in my iPod. Not many bands produce albums that are good front to back, so these i would rate at least 75% of the album is hot.

1. 311 - Music
2. Reel Big Fish - Turn the Radio Off
3. Blink182 - Dude Ranch
4. Tenacious D - Tenacious D
5. Goldfinger - Stomping Grounds
6. Sum41 - Does this Look Infected
7. 311 - 311
8. Stars of David - Shofar So Good
9. Pietasters - Strapped Live
10. Bad Religion - Stranger Than Fiction

There you have it. You many not agree, but i dont care! this is MY blog! so there. Make your own list. You can still comment on this one of course.

i cant believe its 2 days till Leah's 3 year birthday! SO insane that my baby is gonna be 3. Was just looking at pics of her i think from 2 years old, and i remember thinking how grown up she looked in that pic, but now she looks like a baby in those! so wild to watch your kids grow up. it used to be days and weeks flying by, now its months and years! I hope Erin grows up slower. Although i imagine it wont be that way. {sigh}

In other news, I recommend you checking out Google Docs. its hot hot hot.

What else...work is good. Tiring and busy, but good. Redesigning the entire corporate intranet is no easy task!

Alright. time for bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice list of albums. I'm know all the artists expect for #8 and #9 - and actually have albums 1-7. Nice work.

megAstar said...

Is your ipod stuck in 1998?