Tuesday, March 11, 2008

no time to post

work, kids, who has the time to blog? But angelle wanted me to post this interesting tidbit: I just posted a comment on Mandi's blog, and my Word Verification word was: BIMPS!

i like it.

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY STACE!

Also, my General Lee RC car from WalMart rocks. it was 10 bucks and we've had hours of fun driving it around the cul-de-sac.

Also, everyone go Wachovia and open a checking account, and tell them that I referred you. You will get $25 and I will get $25. Its Win Win Win! Seriously do it. I want free money. If you are a Random reading this, my name is Mike Gallers. If you are not a Random, and you just forgot my name, thats kinda funny. Are you drunk? or just a moron?

I hear Leah singing from her bedroom right now. She often talks or sings herself to sleep. Its cute and funny. I had to take splinters out of her hand tonight though. that was NOT cute or funny. SHe got them from playing on my skate ramps last weekend. They were so small that i had to take my contacts out to get my microscope vision.

Oh, and I missed TY's birthday, so happy birthday to Ty! big 2 oh. minus the oh.

Alright, enough jibber jabber. laterz

3 comments:

Rhiannon said...

Don't worry, your wife did remember and sent a card! Thanks Angelle!

Mandi said...

Sweet plug on my blog. :)
BIMPS!

Anonymous said...

buy discount tramadol tramadol hcl 50 - tramadol online topix