Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I'm hungry

Laurie did feed me tonight. Chicken enchiladas which were really good. But now its a few hours later and i'm thinking about Angelle and Cathy eating awesome food at Maggianos. I hope they get home soon! i'm waiting for leftovers! i'm gonna fall asleep soon though... If you havent been, i highly recommend it.

I also recomend seeing Hot Rod. Overall not super hilarious, but it has a lot of great parts. Andy Samberg is pretty darn funny.

I also highly recommend Netflix. with the writers strike, and me riding the bus almost every day, it has been fun watching a bunch of movies lately, especially since we hardly EVER go to the movies anymore. Although bryan and i did get to see "I am Legend" last weekend. It was a pretty good movie. Not as horror as i thought which was good.

Big ups to Cathy for getting me my Gators and Cowboys mini helmets that i've been wanting for like 5 years.

Also big ups to leah for making us a 'snowglobe' at preschool. It was actually a water bottle, filled with blue liquid and some sprinkly things inside, but still supercute that our child is making us stuff at school!

OH! i also got to play music last weekend! I did my first draft recording of Suite 5's latest song "iBlog". its an instant classic. and many other oxymorons. I doubt i'll get time to re-record (or actually, time to practice, so that a re-recording would sound better) so maybe i'll put the crappy version up. It can be your special holiday present, just for you blog readers. Actually, heres a better idea, post a comment and tell me if you want to hear it, and i'll send it to you. That way only the cool people get to hear it.

Where is angelle?! i'm gonna have to go eat some Everything Matzah soon...while it is tasty and nutricious, it isnt Rigatoni D.

Anyone want to come over and play wii with me till i fall asleep?

3 comments:

Keri Donald said...

iBlog now!

Brittany said...

Oxymorons...why, that's my favorite literary device! YES!

Mandi said...

Everything Matzah sounds deLISHOUS.
may i please hear iBlog? thank you.